Monday, February 6, 2012

intensity 6.9



an earthquake hits iloilo, Philippines this day with an intensity of 6.9.  causing big damage and worries to people and to OFW like me ..  Why? no electricity = no intrnet connection = no skype = no chit chat.. but it was a big relief to hear from them after an hour of waiting... they said they were ok ~~ What touches me is what my nany said to me:  "Day, kung magtigulang na gid ako.. kung gatalk ka bisan kay sin-o, kag ara ako, please include me sa conversation ha, indi mo ako pag ignore day ha.. I said :"Oo nay, and i smiled at her.  and eventhough they always argue with each other.. I can still see that they care for one another.. maybe it is their instincts of being husband and wife...  and i never tell my folks thank you for loving andunderstanding me.. i just want to show it to both of them.. and i thank God for keeping them safe... Miss you both badly .. and if my brothers sometimes think both of you as a burden, for me your the energy that keeps me going through all the pain and sadness and joy.. Love u  nay tay

No comments:

Post a Comment