Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Newborn Facts


I must tell you i breathe through my nose too

I listen and i can hear what you cheer even when i'm still in my mother's tummy

When my cheek is brushed, i turned towards your touch, and i'll try to latch and suck

I may pass a dark sticky jelly from my butt, but be informed, the smell it is not that bad

I really don't have tears.. Sure, I cry, but i'm deceiving you.

Let me sleep for 20 hours, then you'll see me grow

Be careful with my head. Eventhough it is heavy, I have a soft spot there.

I have more bones than you.. surprise? it's just that they tend to fuse at a certain time

I can see but my brain does not coordinate with me

And please do keep me warm because i am allergic to cold

and i am th ecutest beig youve ever seen^^

No comments:

Post a Comment