Sunday, February 19, 2012

sober

how about if we are given a one time chance to do the wrong thing, would you do it? 
that one time chance could be the happiest point of your life and it could also your downfall, would you grab it?
A friend made me experience that one.. We are in a predicament  that others might not comprehend..
but i grab it, thinking that i might learn from it, just like what he said.. and i learned a lot.. i learned a lot about me.. and that me is the one i am afraid of... knowing that you can't have someone you like,, what would you feel? I know that there is no such thing as permanent, they come and they go. You just have to have memories from it before it all goes away. I learned you can't always have it your way.  you should learn how to give and you should learn how to let go.. For now, treasure what you have for maybe there is no tomorrow for both of you... I love this friend of mine.. he made me feel good and special in a lot of ways.. Many times he ask me why i love him.. My mind would go blank,  and sometimes i would ask myself why i love him.. My mind would be blank again.. So if given a chance if we would meet and he would ask me i would say this;
I love you not for who you are, but for what you're making me feel..
and hearing Your voice makes everything so real..
you're not the only one looking at the picture, i too, have one~~
and i may not be as expressive as you, but if love can be define on my side, i would hug you.. 
I know that there will come  a time everything will change.. may it be for better or worst but i would treasure the time and all the memories that we have... the only thing he does not know is that.. the first time i saw him,during the club days.. he got my attention, crush ? admiration? your face? i don't know... maybe because for this reason.. you will be my buddy in the future ^^  and thank u for that .. just don't make too much memories for me, because i might hold on and never let go.. and i don't want to be selfish and that is not me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment